2015年1月15日星期四

New year wish list


I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. Every year I will write a post for my self to say goodbye to the old time and say hi to the new year. University life is fantastic, busy and quick. 2014 is great, 2015 will be better. I have made a wish list for myself. 

Here is my wish list:

1.Continue list with Mr.R and make it longer
2.Learn a new language
3.Travel in England/EU/Africa
4.Start saving
5.Lose weight 
6.Meet parents 
7.Graduate with distinction degree
8.Find a new job
9.Match my EP successfully
10.Practice writing by at least once a month blog post
11.Find a suitable accommodation after contract
12.Never late for lecture & work. Don't be late.
13. Talk more to my course mates and finish readying for every lecture handout
14.Start to learn baking when the oven is fixed
15.Bedtime reading
16.Don't be perfect, be yourself

Since there are too many wishes, I will pick up some to talk about.

1.Continue list with Mr.R and make it longer


It might because I have done a lot of good things in the past and god send this person to me. He is so great, funny, cute, honest and nice. The person I want to use every beautiful words to describe and do a lot of things to make him happy. Even he get upset or become like a ben dan, I still feel he is the cutest person in the world. We had great time in 2014. I like his magic trick, I challenged myself of weightlessness which is the most scaring thing for me. We walked along seaside and saved some jelly fishes. We celebrate Christmas together with family. Mr.R and I have a list with a lot of things we need to do together. I wish it can be longer and never end.


2.Learn a new language


Some people will ask me, how can you speak English. Every time I got these questions, I will think maybe they think Chinese people are all dinosaurs. I start to learn English when I was 7, grade one in primary school. Nowadays Chinese start to learn English since 3 years old from kindergarten. These foreign English teachers are from different countries with multiple accents. I feel I mix a lot of accents together. Every first class they will introduce their family and tell us their traditional holiday--christmas day. Luckily, I had a real English Christmas day with loads of happiness and finally understand why they miss christmas so much. We even watch the Queen's speech together.


I start to learn Japanese since I was 12, but obviously forgot everything since lacking of practice. Also, I bought some German language study books to try to learn german since I got some good German friends in the University and some of my best friends are all studying German or studying in Germany. I only get a piece of German and then stop it since lacking of time. 


I aways want to start a new language and this time I want to learn some French since it is used wider  than German and Japanese. Another reason is I just realise I had so much French products and I love them. Before the decision is made, I have already tasted how hard it is. I'm planning to find a language class in University to see if I can have some improvement or not.


3. Travel in England/EU/Africa


After stay in one place for a long time, I will feel I'm like a little bird in a cage. Since the visa problem, I haven't been to other places in the Europe(Actually it is because I'm lazy to apply, it is not hard to get visa. When I'm not lazy, the weather is cold.). There are a lot of places I want to visit such as Malta ( :D), France, German, Italy, Greece and others. These days I've got email that we will go field work in Netherland and Brussel in Mar(Change as alway). I'm still waiting for the finally conformation and I can use the rest days of visa to go somewhere else.


Santorini is a place in Greece where I've heard about it for a long time. I love seaside. Not only the Pacific ocean, I have been to Indian ocean and Atlantic ocean as well. Although Asian hate tan skin,I'm very brave to run, jump, walk, swim and do surfing and diving in the sea side.



(Santorini)

Also I want to visit some special friends called alpaca in England as well


Here they are. I like animals. I want to visit black face sheep as well as Alpaca.

Malta

I have no pictures in my mind about Malta before until I googled it. I was thinking it is a part of Italy as well(Sorry Malta). After seeing this, I heart already flies away to that beautiful island.



4.Start saving

I start to realise that I have spent too much money on things I will not use very often(Well, you cannot blame a girl because of that). I'm trying to reduce that and live simple life. I start to get an internship from November. There are thousands times I want to quit but I still insist to continue it. Apart of the reason is that I want to challenge myself.

Life is totally messy with this job, the worst time is when I see my friends travel around everywhere and I have get get up at 7:30am then go to work. This makes me believe deeper, don't do things you love the most as a job, you will hate it after sometimes.

Recently most colleagues and managers went to business visit and I'm dealing with operations. Gradually I found that I can deal with everything well after 2 month. I was very scared to face the situations that I have to deal with all the things only by myself but I did it. However, I still keep thinking about if I like this job or not. No matter what, I want to start saving from this job by buying less things and maximize my money. Hopefully I can have a big trip with my own money. I like the feeling of independent.

4. Lose weight

I know it is not hard for me if I stop eating. My lightest weight is 46 KG in second year of Uni. I won't tell you how many kg I'm now since I cannot face the number. I love food deeply. Cooking is a kind of entertainment for me. Salt, oil, vegetable, fish, meat, any of them mix together will create an art. I like a movie called Julie and Julia'Repeat after me, Bon Appetit, Bon Appetit, That's it' Food makes people happy and taste a bite of happiness.

Food is also the biggest enemy of weight. Although majority of time I eat healthily, it is hard to avoid adding weight since winter is coming. I'm plan to go back to gym and have a light diet. I'm currently challenge myself a month without rice and noodles. I don't know if I can do it or not, I have never leave rice for any reasons. I'm keeping updating my challenge in Ins to remind myself. It is the first day, vegetable tofu soup in the lunch time, without rice it is not as tasty as usual. I will try to insist for a month and see what will happen.

5. Don't be perfect, be yourself

I have 2 persons live in my heart, one is an angle another one is an evil. One is optimistic, happy all the time, another one is sad and dark. They often stand on my shoulder, talk to my 2 ears what's happing now. I'm trying to assist angle but I will be beaten by evil some times.

In this year, I wish I could try to accept my shortage, acknowledge that I'm not perfect. I want to change the goal 'be perfect' to the goal 'be happy'. I wish I could enjoy every seconds in my life. Don't look back and dare to go forward.



没有评论:

发表评论