The first thing is learning German which I still feel a bit difficult. Since I already miss the first class, 3 hours German class becomes one of challenges for myself. I absolutely don't understand what the teacher is talking about at the beginning. He is an American from Arizona. His American accent of German is very funny. Luckily this teacher is a very patient and nice so I can speak few things now. New language always takes a long time to get used to it. In my German course, there are around 14 people, half of them are engineering students and majority of them learning German is because they want to exchange or study in German for engineering.
Some people ask me why do you learn German? I learn it because when I learn new things, I feel happy. Comparing to do things with pacific aims, I will admire people or myself to do some aimless things. For example reading, I never read any books about how to success. Everyone is different and I'm afraid be told to do things. I love reading aimlessly. Majority time I love reading literature books and poem. I read a lot about Marguerite Duras in younger ages, especially Hiroshima mon amour(French name) and L'Amant(French as well, I'm not sure the translation name in English). I'm addicted to some sentence maybe do not make any sense in the reality. I imagined I was a poet who has a rose garden. A lot of aimlessly reading and aimlessly actions will build a different life for yourself and aimlessly usually will bring a lot of surprises. As long as you are happy, aimlessly things have their values.
没有评论:
发表评论